Each person visiting the website understands and accepts the following rules for the protection of privacy.
Controller of Personal Data
Exclusive World Sp. z o.o., with its seat at ul. Krawiecka 6/4, 50-148 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the following KRS number: 0000403272; NIP: 8971779467; REGON: 021767490, is the Controller of personal data, hereinafter referred to as “Controller”, and the entity managing the exclusiveworld.com website (hereinafter referred to as the Website).
- via mail to the following address: email@example.com,
- in writing to the following address: Exclusive World Sp. z o.o., ul. Krawiecka 6/4, 50-148 Wrocław.
Definitions and abbreviations
RODO is the Polish abbreviation indicating the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation/GDPR). The GDPR shall be applicable in all the EU Member States as of 25 May 2018.
Personal Data. Personal data shall be understood as any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data include e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, bank details, credit card number, and computer’s IP address.
Processing means the operations we perform on personal data. Processing shall be understood as such operations as collecting, recording, organising, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing by sending, disseminating or any other type of sharing, matching or pooling, limiting, deleting or destroying.
User shall be understood as any person, who actively uses the services of our website;
Personal data and the manner of their processing, the purpose of and legal basis for processing
Online enquiries. By using the Questionnaire in the Online enquiries tab, the website User may send an enquiry regarding the availability of a hotel stay offer, providing his/her personal data, i.e. name, surname, phone number, e-mail address, company name and country of residence. Data provided in such a manner are processed for the purposes of providing services, i.e. making a reservation and, subsequently, providing and settling the services offered, including for the purpose of issuing a sales document (invoice, receipt). The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
Subject to obtaining a separate User’s consent by Exclusive World Sp z o.o., the User’s personal data i.e. name, surname and e-mail address shall be processed for the purposes of sending commercial information by means of electronic communication to the provided e-mail address in accordance with the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller.
The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time. The Controller shall process the User’s personal data for as long as he/she does not withdraw his/her consent.
Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
The Users’ personal data shall not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
The User’s Personal Data shall be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling), however it shall not have any legal effects for the User or significantly influence the User’s situation in any other similar manner.
The profiling of personal data by Exclusive World Sp. z o.o., consists in converting the Users’ data (also in an automated manner), by using them to evaluate certain information about the User, in particular to analyse or forecast personal preferences and interests.
The User decides on the scope and purpose of the processing. At any time, the User has the right to:
- access the data and receive their copies. The User shall have the right to obtain a confirmation from us whether or not we process his/her personal data and if that is the case, the User has the right to:
a) obtain access to his/her personal data,
b) obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data being processed, recipients or categories of recipients of such data, planned period of data storage or the criteria for determining this period, about the rights of the User under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, about the source of such data, automated decision-making process, including profiling and the protection measures applied in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union,
c) obtain a copy of his/her personal data.
- rectify (correct)data. The User has the right to rectify and supplement the personal data he/she has provided. The User has the right to require that we rectify those data (if they are incorrect) and supplement them (if they are incomplete).
- delete data (right to be forgotten) – if, in the User’s opinion, there is no basis for us to process his/her data, the User may require that we delete them. The User has the right to request for the deletion of personal data if:
a) he/she withdrew the specific consent insofar as the personal data were processed based on his/her consent;
b) the User’s personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes, for which they were collected or for which they were processed;
c) he/she lodged an objection to the use of his/her data for the purpose of sending commercial information;
d) he/she lodged an objection to the use of his/her data for the purpose of keeping statistics of the Website use and surveying satisfaction, and the objection has been considered legitimate;
e) the User’s personal data are processed unlawfully.
Despite the request for the deletion of personal data in connection with lodging an objection or withdrawing the consent, we may keep certain personal data to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. This concerns in particular personal data including: name, surname, e-mail address and the history of applications that we keep for the purpose of handling complaints and claims related to the use of our services.
- restrict data processing – The User may request that we restrict the processing of his/her personal data only to their storage or performance of activities agreed with the User, if, in the User’s view, we have invalid data about him/her or we process them wrongfully, or when the User does not want us to delete them because he/she needs them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or for the time of lodging an objection against data processing. The User has the right to request that the use of his/her personal data be restricted in the following cases:
a) where he/she questions the correctness of his/her personal data – then we shall restrict their use for the time needed to verify the correctness of the User’s data;
b) where the processing of the User’s data is unlawful and instead of data deletion the User requests that their useto be restricted;
c) where the User’s personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes, for which we collected or used them but the User needs them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
d) when the User has lodged an objection to the use of his/her data – then the use shall be restricted for the time necessary to consider whether – due to the specific situation of the User – the protection of the interests, rights and freedoms of the User overweighs the interests that we realize when processing the User’s personal data.
- lodge and objection to the processing of the User’s data for the purpose of sending commercial information. If the User exercises that right, we shall cease and desist from data processing for that purpose. If the User’s objection turns out to be legitimate and we have no other legal basis for the processing of the User’s personal data, we shall delete the User’s data, with regard to which the User has lodged an objection;
- transfer data – the User has the right to receive from us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, e.g. CSV, his/her personal data he/she provided to us on the basis of his/her consent. The User may also order us to send such data directly to another entity;
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority. The User may submit complaints, enquiries and requests regarding the processing of his/her personal data, and the exercise of the rights he/she has. If the User believes that we process his/her data unlawfully, the User may lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority with its seat at ul. Stawki 2 in Warsaw.
The User may exercise his/her rights by sending an appropriate request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may share the User’s data only when he/she consents to that or with authorised entities, where necessary. Additionally, the User’s data shall be accessible to our employees, for whom such access is necessary for the performance of their daily duties, and subcontractors or entities, which we use when processing the User’s data, and other independent recipients, i.e. banks and credit card operators.
Data storage period
The User’s data such as name, surname and e-mail address, which are processed for the purpose of sending commercial offers, shall be stored until the User lodges an objection to their processing. To that end, the User should withdraw his/her consent. In any other case, we may decide to end the processing of such data if we determine that the consent received from the User is no longer valid.
Personal data used for the purpose of making a reservation and, subsequently, providing hotel services shall be stored for the term of the contract and after its expiry for the purpose of complying with the legal obligation incumbent on the Personal Data Controller and for the time compliant with the provisions of applicable law.
Cookie files (Cookies) and IP address
The exclusiveworld.com website uses the so-called “cookies”, i.e. small files with information stored on the customer’s hard drive. Owing to that, it may obtain basic information about how often the customer visits the website, which website elements he/she is most interested in, etc. (IP address, browser type, operating system, time of the visit, input source). This information is used only for the purpose of keeping statistics on the popularity of the website. Each person shall have the right to refuse the cookie files being saved on their computer. Each web browser provides for the possibility to automatically reject cookie files.
More information about cookie files can be found at: wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
The exclusiveworld.com website does not collect any confidential information about its guests.
Personal data protection measures
The Controller endeavours to protect the website from unauthorised access of third parties and controls the methods for collecting, storing and other processing operations of the User’s personal data.
The exclusiveworld.com website also has an SSL certificate. The SSL Certificate is a tool that protects the website and guarantees the confidentiality of data transmitted electronically. The SSL Certificate is a kind of a protection measure consisting in encoding data before they are sent from the User’s browser and decoding them after they safely reach the website. Information sent from the server to the User is also coded and decoded when it reaches its destination.
The Controller undertakes to care for any and all information provided by the User when visiting the website in accordance with the commonly applicable provisions of law and in particular with the General Data Protection Regulation.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Exclusive World Sp. z o.o. – copying, reproduction, retransmission or redistribution of any materials contained on exclusiveworld.com, in their entirety or in part, on any medium without the official consent is prohibited.
Sleeping area with kitchenette
Spacious living room, kitchenette, bedroom
Spacious living room, kitchenette, 2 bedrooms
Spacious living room, kitchenette, 3 bedrooms